- North America, 125 results
- United States, 125 results
- New York (State), 125 results
- New York (N.Y.), 124 results
- Mount Sinai Health System campuses, 113 results
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Buildings, 108 results
- Dazian Pavilion, 36 results
- Jefferson and Cherry Streets, 29 results
- Fierman Hall, 24 results
- Karpas Pavilion, 14 results
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms
- UF Pics (Photographs)
- UF Photos
- UF Pix (Photographs)
- UF Snapshots
489 Archival description results for Photographs
489 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- US AA151.F380.I001
- circa 1930
A photograph of an oil portrait of Murry Guggenheim. The painting was given to Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1972 by the Guggenheim Foundation. This was when the Guggenheim Professorship was created at Mount Sinai. Mr. Guggenheim was a Trustee of The Mount Sinai Hospital from 1901-1907.
- US AA151.F388.I001
A photographic portrait of Alan F. Guttmacher, MD around the time of his appointment as Director of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Mount Sinai Hospital in 1952. He served until 1962.
- US AA151.F388.I002
A photographic portrait of Alan F. Guttmacher shown on the cover of the March 22, 1971 issue of Modern Medicine.
- US AA151.F501.I001
Judy and Nathan G. Kase, MD pose in front of the sign honoring Dr. Kase at the dedication of the Kase Faculty Dining Room on the first floor of the Icahn Medical Institute building. Dr. Kase was the Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology from 1981-85 and Dean of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1985-1997 and then Interim Dean from August 2001 to December 2002.