- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms
- UF MABs (Multi-author blogs)
- UF Multi-author blogs
- UF Web logs
- UF Weblogs
7 Archivistische beschrijving results for Blogs
7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- US AA147.F020
- A category of posts from the blog "Mount Sinai Today" relating to the best practices, treatment of, and research about COVID-19 at the Mount Sinai Health System.
- US AA147.F032
- This blog post, written by Jocelyn Cerrudo Sese, MSN, RN, on April 19, 2020, provides a snapshot into Mount Sinai Morningside's response to COVID-19, as well as her personal experience.
- US AA147.F038
- This website is the blog Inside Mount Sinai, created by the Marketing Department of the Mount Sinai Health System. It contains posts highlighting stories from throughout the hospital system. Additionally, it contains PDFs of the print version. It was replaced by the publication, "Mount Sinai Today," in March or April 2020.
- US AA147.F047
- A category of posts from the blog "Mount Sinai Today" documenting stories of workers at the Mount Sinai Health System during the COVID-19 crisis. It also includes a weekly feature called "Recognizing Our Colleagues."
- US AA147.F049
- This blog documents Dr. Benny Laitman's experience working in the intensive care unit (ICU) at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, New York. Dr. Laitman is an otolaryngology resident at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- US AA147.F054
- This website is the blog Mount Sinai Today, created by the Marketing Department of the Mount Sinai Health System. It contains posts highlighting stories from throughout the hospital system. It replaced the publication, "Inside Mount Sinai" in March or April 2020.