Affichage de 2494 résultats

Notice d'autorité

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health

  • NA1300

This department was established in 1965 as the Department of Community Medicine by George James, the Dean and President of Mount Sinai. In 1997 the department's name was changed to the Department of Community and Preventive Medicine. In July 2009, it changed again to the Department of Preventive Medicine. In August 2016, with a new chairman, it became the Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health.

Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology

  • NA1320

This department grew from the Gynecology Clinic, established in 1875. In 1877, an official Gynecologist was appointed. Sometimes the service was run by more than one physician. In 1952, an obstetrical service was created and the combined department was established. In 1983, the department name was changed to the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science.

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Department of Otolaryngology

  • NA1328

Mount Sinai created its first clinic in Otology in 1879, when a combined Eye and Ear Clinic opened. This lasted until 1909 when the two were separated and an Otology Service was created. In 1903 a Laryngology service was established, and in 1946 Otology and Laryngology merged to create a Department of Otolaryngology.

Mount Sinai Hospital (New York, N.Y.). Department of Otology

  • NA1330

Mount Sinai created its first clinic in Otology in 1879, when a combined Eye and Ear Clinic opened. This lasted until 1909 when the two were separated and an Otology Service was created. In 1903 a Laryngology service was established, and in 1946 Otology and Laryngology merged to create a Department of Otolaryngology.

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Department of Structural and Chemical Biology

  • NA1336

This department was established in 1965 as the Department of Physiology. In 1973 the name was changed to the Department of Physiology and Biophysics. In October 2006, the name was changed again, to the Department of Structural and Chemical Biology. On July 1, 2016, this was combined with the Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics to form the Department of Pharmacological Sciences.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 2494